Thursday, February 25, 2010

Past The Pink

All I am going to say about the pink, is I repainted it back to the old color and a customer came to pick up a special order and one corner was still pink.... she said "ooh, it looks very french".  OMG.
I'm still putting the shop back together after the big show and today finally got the finishing touches done.  Above... I have a great supply of white ironstone and vintage restaurant ware.
Waxing Poetic charms.
"Love Conquers All"
It really does, doesn't it?
LOVE this tiny button card that had Paris written across the top... Gianna Rose heart soaps.
Well, it's time to bid a fond farewell to this vanity.  I've had it in the shop for years and finally am done with it.  It is up for sale.  It is in great condition and smells very fresh from storing all the soaps in the drawers over the years!
A lot of you have wanted this over the years... and I'm sad to see it go, but sometimes you just have to move on.
You'll have to fill out proper forms to be considered.
(smile)
One more thing, if you click on the picture to get a better view of the vanity, I NEED you to know that I took the picture right after the show and the view in the mirror is, well.... I'm sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home