Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trunk Show... Weather, Special Order!


I asked the weather gods if they would just blow the humidity out so that
people would actually want to try on clothes.
Seriously, Friday was a stunner and Saturday couldn't have been prettier!
Oddly enough, as we were shutting down the show, the humidity blasted right back.

As usual, we had a blast. Here are Diane from Monticello and Debbie from Magic Jacket sizing
up a customer and giving advice about her outfit.... I promised I wouldn't post her picture.

Here is some of the jewelry featured in my tent from Altered Ever After.


Debbie had the most beautiful accessories. Cloth rose pins from Krista Larson and fantastic
sautered pieces with bits of vintage lace inside.
Monti's beautiful tent.
Shopping Magic Jacket.
Patricia Shoppe had customers all day swooning over her Jill Schwartz collection.
Erin had to stay in her shop this day due to a scheduling glitch... we sure missed her, but Paula did the job just fine.


Savory Spoon's lunch offerings!

Ladies lunching.

I even introduced a bit of Halloween!
As always, it was a lot of work, but we always have a good time and there's nothing like dressing a woman with a basic and taking her around to other tents and being able to layer her up from other shops.

I'm just sorry it's over.

One other note.... I didn't get to feature the Patricia Shoppe as I had wanted, so stay tuned... I'm going to anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gracie's Cottage said...

Wow - great stuff all around. Looks like FUN!

Jan

August 10, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Debra@CommonGround said...

Just found you, and I love your blog! Great photos and so much inspiration!! come for a visit when you can,
xo,
Debra

August 12, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home