Sunday, August 1, 2010

Did you wonder where I had gone to?
My camera went kaput.
I don't think it will be possible to get new pictures on this blog before the trunk show.
You will just have to see it through my words for now.
Savory Spoon.
You must visit their website
www.savoryspoon.com
It is nestled in an old post office that has been re-purposed into
a cooking school and creamery.
Please do check out the site for the incredible classes and menus
Janice has to offer.
At the tunk show, Savory Spoon will be serving a lovely cheeseboard, light lunch offerings
and delectable sweets.
All of this out in the gardens, and so far the weather is looking good.
I can't wait for the day to arrive. In our back room the goodies are arriving
daily, and we are steaming and pricing to beat the band!
Get your friends together and join us in the gardens under tents for
a very special shopping experience.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home