Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trunk Show Guest, Magic Jacket

Our "Friends of Viva" Trunk Show is coming up August 7th, and thought I'd do a post to feature each shop over the next couple of weeks.
Today is all about Magic Jacket.
Here is Debbie... how adorable is she? Not a more generous, artistic and fun person have I been around. Oh, and did I mention she has one of the most drool worthy shops in all of Door County?
Before I go on, I want to mention that her shop was busy, and I didn't get all the clothing shots I would have hoped for, but you get the idea!


Outfit by Krista Larsen... I am crazy about these tops. I have a couple myself and simply wear them with jeans.
Magic Jacket is a fairly small store in size, but you must look in every nook and cranny.
These one of a kind pins were on the wall behind the counter.
Yes, please.

Debbie has the most unique selection of shoes I've seen.
These are fabulous, as well as comfortable.

There is a wonderful selection for brides as well as Mom's of the bride as well.



A very nice selection of the above... head to toe if need be!




Shoes and accessories by Mona... all kinds of shoes and handbags painted in vibrant colors and styles. Mona will be a special feature at the trunk show.




Did I mention the great bags? Check it out.



These necklaces looked great so many different ways.


Great shoe by Mona.


Debbie's party skirt... really! At my little birthday gathering, Debbie had on a simple white shirt, blue jeans, and this skirt as well.
I think I need one! We should all have party skirts.

Be sure to check it out next time you're in Fish Creek.
Top of the Hill Shops, open daily 10 to 5.
Want to see more? They have a great website:
www.doorcountyboutiqueshop.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just went shopping there today. Hands down, one of the best shopping experiences I have ever had. Love this store, love Debbie's style...

July 29, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home