Saturday, January 9, 2010

Flea Market Style Magazine Get Your Copy Here!

Take a look at my new side bar on Flea Market Style Magazine.  
This is a brand new magazine that is to hit the shelves at the end of February.
I have been following the creation of this magazine through the blog they created.  The people involved are amazingly creative and know junking, flea marketing and creating style like no one I've seen!
  You may have noticed that I follow Heather Bullard's blog, and you may know "Ki" from the junk market... then there is Matthew Meade... anyway, these are a few of the creators and I am waiting with baited breath for the stack to arrive at the shop.
That's right!  I'm going to have the magazine for purchase at the shop!

So while you're here, click on the side bar to get to the blog and see what teasers we're in for.

The Magazine should arrive at my place late Feb.... I hope, and if you want me to send you a copy, I will, or call me and I will put one aside for you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Small Town Vintage said...

You know I'll want a copy of that new fab magazine!

January 11, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home