Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Harvest Table Find


While I am tucked in and cozy, waiting for the blizzard to hit, I thought I'd share the picture of the Harvest Table I bought during my adventure to Minnesota.
It is 78" long, made out of salvaged wood with a great finish of cream and touches of old gold to give it a worn yet clean look.
As you can see by the decorating, I have not yet masted the clean look, I'm still in the "more is better look"!
You can see that I have four place settings on each side but in reality, six would be perfect.
This is when I wish I had my friend Kay to take pictures!  My little camera doesn't do it justice!
Sometimes  there are certain items that I think I should take home for myself, and this is one of them!  We'll see how long it stays at the shop!
Stay safe in the storm everyone...

1 Comments:

Blogger Meagan @ Mommy to 5k said...

I am in LOVE with the picture leaning against the table on the floor! (The table is great too!)

December 8, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home