Monday, August 17, 2009

What Elkhorn Looks Like at Viva

First of all, I wanted to share this picture with you.  Look at this flower bed!  This is it's fifth year and boy has it kicked in.
More silver... if you've been in the shop you know that we always keep a supply of mixed silver and only charge 3.00 per stem.  Fresh supply!
Not exactly Elkhorn, but this is the new Pine Cone Hill bedding on our hanging bed.  Cottage Toile with gingham and floral accessories.
Ironstone tea pot mixed in with other great pieces.  Always  bringing in Buffalo china to mix with the ironstone.
I don't exactly know what this piece is but it has wonderful feminine curves and I imagine it was possibly in a store to display scarves or even children's clothing.
We found some great vintage wire baskets and put the pool balls in this one.  This reminds me of the baskets at the public swimming pool.  I guess I'm vintage.
Love these old heavy duty hooks that are holding some cool new euro shams.
This three tiered planter is a display delight, but I will be parting with this one.
More vintage restaurant ware.... I haven't come across this pattern before.
Baby shoes in different sizes.  I will do something fun with them for our Help of Door County Christmas Show.
An adorable patio set.  I like to spray these older iron pieces with acrylic to seal in the chippy paint, it also gives it a warmer patina.
I adore these old heavy iron chaise lounges.  They came with some very groovy 1970's cushions which either we are going to redo or let the customer choose on their own.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

So much talent you have for design. Texas loss is Wisconsins gain.....I hope they know that!

August 18, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home