Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two Days to Go! Wow, Is All I Can Say.

This is what the front of the shop looked like after we cleaned it out.
Needed a blank canvas for what's next.Yesterday was rough, today was a gem.
I have to admit, I've never transformed the shop like this.
When you come in, you won't believe it either.
This year is the third... as in the charm.
The themes are so distinctive and thought out.
Most of this is due to asking for display help.
I'm not going to say this is more important than what Carol, Dianne, Dan and John do,
it's just that I've never asked for display help before.
Katie Starr, from Small Town Vintage is an undiscovered jewel.
Some day she will be famous and won't have the time of day for me!

Also, just when I thought I couldn't go on, I realized that Carol's look is very retro,
and I handed over the diner room to her and Dianne.
Voila.

I left truly inspired.

Come and see us Saturday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gracie's Cottage said...

Can't wait to see the results...be sure to take loads of pics before it all sells! So wish I could be there.
Have fun.

Jan

October 22, 2010 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Three possibilities are in the mix for SATURDAY ~ & A TRIP TO VIVA is a good possibility!*!*! Can't wait to see what's developed!!!

Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

October 22, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger birdie blue said...

looks amazing. wish i could be there saturday!

xo
~molly

October 22, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home