Thursday, October 14, 2010

And, I love these.

These handbags and totes arrived today.
Can you believe they are being stored in our back room, unavailable to the public?
That's because they are a part of our holiday show on Oct. 23rd, and these are just a portion of our New Year's Eve in Paris theme. What's really special about them is that they are made from reclaimed (or old) canvas. Weathered seams, patches and mends give them a great patina.
Didn't think these were for the holiday show, did ya?
You're in for lots of surprises!
We're celebrating Fall Fest this weekend, then on Monday shutting our doors until
Saturday for the big reveal!
One little side note to this post. If you read my blog, and come into my shop... please say hello!
So many times I'm helping other customers or parading around in our Heart's Desire clothing (looking quite cute, I might add).
When I'm in shop mode, you might think me unapproachable, but this is not the truth.
When someone tells me they read my blog, I almost come over and hug you.
One example... two adorable young women were in wanting to know where the good antique shopping was. I pointed out that our neighbors from Chelsea, just recieved a container from England. I told them about the antique malls, and could tell they weren't interested.
Then they mentioned they read this blog.... HELLO! I know where you want to go!
Julie's Upscale Resale, and Roadside Market!
These were junkers, diggers... kindred spirits.
If you read this, you're getting the real me.
If you come into the shop, I'm in work mode and may not have time to chit chat (well sometimes I do) but make sure you say hey to me. I'll be glad to see you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gracie's Cottage said...

Oh those are FUN - wish I could come for the show. :(

Jan

October 14, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger birdie blue said...

love those handbags and totes. can't wait to see what you do to the store for the holidays...

xo
~molly

October 14, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the most incredible eye for the "must have faublous"!! Maybe Jill and I will have to plan a new years trip to snag one of those bags!! Happy sales Angie!

October 18, 2010 at 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home