Friday, May 14, 2010

Thanks

I just want to say one thing... to all 22 of you.... thanks for following
my blog. I tend to write like I'm the only one reading this, and then my heart is
so warmed by a comment.
If you are a follower, be sure to know that I have visited your blog if you have
one and am charmed and inspired by all of you.

I want to share this blog as a treat to you.... From Debby at The Gathering Nest
This may be the most beautiful apron I have ever seen.
Now click here to see the apron and also get caught up in the music like I did.
Hugs,
Angie

5 Comments:

Blogger afistfullofweeds* said...

Hi Angie, I found your blog just today!! I will be having a give a way soon so be sure to check with me for that! I have only 31 followers, but, Iam used to talking to myself anyway!! LOL Rhonda

May 14, 2010 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Angie, I enjoy your blog. Love the photos in the last post, esp. the flower pins. You are way ahead of me as far as followers. Keep up the good work!

May 14, 2010 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Viva la Cottage said...

I wondered about my ego when I put up the follower button! It's fun no matter what. It is interesting how some sites have hundreds and sometimes thousands!
Rhonda and Laura, keep blogging!

May 15, 2010 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger Amore Artisan Boutique said...

Hi, Angie I just found your BLOG today and I just love it. I became a follower, so I would not miss any of your posts/writing. I love the pictures! I love what you have to say, it was just so refreshing and fun to read
Thanks I look forward to reading more of what you have to write and pictures
hugs sassy gail

May 15, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just know your show was a huge success! Wish I could have been there. My son lives outside Chicago and we spent the week visiting him in a sweet little cabin in Wisconsin on Lake Spooner two years ago. Is that anywhere near you? Hope you are having a super great weekend. ~

May 16, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home