Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Finds and Ideas

I just wanted to share something with you from my home that I love. Old typewriters! I have noticed that while I do love all things vintage, I'm now leaning towards more industrial items. I love the color and labels.

Another fun thing that we've done on our book shelves is take vintage bookends and turn them around. The books are leaning against the walls of the shelves while the bookends are on opposites sides. This way you can actually see them.



At Christmas I put red and cream Christmas balls in the typewriters. So festive!

Now I'm seriously on the look out for old black telephones.

I do have one great typewriter that is similiar to the above at the shop if you're interested. It's 75.00.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home